From Australia to Alaska, this joyous 500 piece jigsaw puzzle is a true color explosion of loveliness, uniting folk wearing traditional costume from different countries and cultures. People of the World is a collection of illustrations by Emma Cooter Draws, which was created with the intention of celebrating the uniqueness of style, pattern and color of national dress from across the globe to glorious effect. The puzzle comes packaged in a strong and sturdy, brightly printed box and is accompanied by a large folded poster, ideal for framing. Sold throughout the world by 1973.
People of the World 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by Emma Cooter
* Designed by Emma Cooter Draws
* 500 pieces, 2mm thick recycled board
* Box and poster printed in 8 colours for extra brightness
* Country information guide sheet
* Box printed and assembled in UK